21 Mar-23 Mar 2012, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India
As we move towards a world of connected economies, the milestone 20th edition of Convergence India 2012 expo will focus on new-age technologies and merging business solutions, which will enable inclusion and enrich the lives of people.
Technical support services
Human Capital is a key factor
Human capital is a key factor at Niscom. The nature of our services means that quality depends on staff expertise. For this reason, and in order to keep up with the rapid organic growth, policy is directed towards the active recruitment of talented people, continuous investment in improving our staff's level of expertise and retaining staff by offering optimum terms of employment and working conditions.
Niscom employs over 400 resources out of which over 200 are dedicated to its Technical Support Services Group for providing expert solutions in the fields of:
Independent consultants offer clients strategic advice on information and communication technology. Highly qualified engineers actualize regional & national fixed communication networks, from determining infrastructure to complete network management. Fellow experts actualize entire projects for mobile providers / equipment vendors.
Skilled Resources are available in the areas of:
- Project Management
- BTS/ BSC/ MW Installation, Commissioning, Integration and 24X7 O&M activities
- RF Planning, Surveys, Drive Testing, Benchmarking, Coverage AT, Walk Test, Transmission
Engineering and Optimization
- Outsourcings of Skilled & Unskilled Manpower
- Power Plant & Battery Installation & Commissioning
- Site Supervision
- Optical Rollouts
- Telecom & Power Sector's Civil & Electrical work
- Hydro Power Projects
- Software Developmen
Niscom is also open to provide Manpower Services of Personnel specifically identified by client by taking them on its rolls.
Telecom Equipment Implementation
Niscom employs over 400 resources out of which over 170 are dedicated to its Telecom Equipment Implementations Group for Installing, Commissioning and Integrating active equipments for its customers. Niscom's delivery experience covers over 15,000 active telecom sites deployment so far including MSCs, BSCs, BTS and MW, Battery, Power Plant equipment for both GSM and CDMA networks.
Niscom has extensive domain knowledge and has delivered projects including but not limited to products from major Telecom equipment vendors such as Ericsson, Alcatel-Lucent, Nokia-Siemens, Huawei, ZTE, Aviat, Ceragon to name a few.
Niscom's current expertise in Power projects is handling 9.5 MW Hydro Power Civil solutions in Uttrakhand.
- Project Planning
- RF / MW / Civil Site surveys and floor layouts
- Site infrastructure activities including Civil works for tower, shelter, DG, Hydro Power Projects – Weir wall, Feeder Channel, Desilting Tank etc.
- Installation and Commissioning of Telecom equipment – BTS, BSC, XCDR, Switching Systems (MSC).
Niscom is a fast growing telecommunication company, actively involved in different telecommunication and infrastructure projects. Over the years Niscom has earned a reputation of providing quality services to meet requirements of major telecom players in India. This has been achieved by taking special care in bringing resources with appropriate skills for required projects.
Today Niscom has reached the critical mass, from where it is ideally suited to provide boundless service in major areas of Telecom, IT & Hydro Power technology. With its strong presence in Indian telecommunication market and a growth rate of over 100% per annum, Niscom today employs over 400 telecom personnel. Additionally it has access to a larger pool of resources through flexible hiring policy.
Niscom's teams of experienced RF Engineers deliver highly reliable services to our clients. Our RF Engineers are highly adept at handling the latest RF investigation tools like TEMS Drive Test Kits.
Niscom provides the following Radio Frequency Engineering services for all Networks (GSM, CDMA & WiMax
- RF Survey, Planning and Optimization
- RF Transmission and Network design
- Network Performance Services
- Drive Test & Optimization (GSM and CDMA)
Operations & Maintenance Support
Niscom'sOperation and Maintenance Team is dedicated to provide flexible, integrated, reliable, cost effective and responsive solutions for the Operation and Maintenance requirements of telecom industry.
Niscom provides the following O&M support services:
- Network Operations and Network Maintenance – 24X7 operations
- Emergency Call-Out
- Engineering Front Desk
- Hardware & Software Maintenance
- Preventive Maintenance Contracts on Annual/ Monthly Basis for Telecom & Energy Sector.
Managed Infrastructure Services
- Network outsourcing
- Network consulting (including planning and design)
- Systems integration (including network migration/ transformation)
- Network optimization
- Hydro Power Civil solutions
- Deployment (including installation and commissioning)
- Maintenance (including repair and replacement)
- Support (including help desk and troubleshooting)
- Training and education
- Network outsourcing
- Hosted and managed services and applications
- Network Management System/ Network Fault Detection and Management System
- Performance Engineering
- O&M Services
- Administration and Project Management
Our Service Capability – Outsource Skilled Manpower
Niscom strives to offer appropriate services and resources to telecommunication companies for project requirements.
Niscom represents Quality. Through consistent communication with our clients and employees, we plan our business to exceed the expectations of every client.
In our endeavor to reach this goal successfully, we meticulously follow the following points:
- Exceed client's expectations by supplying the finest resources available.
- Distinguish ourselves by unrivaled quality of service and customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining a long term relationship with customers.
- Conducting our business honestly, ethically and with the highest degree of professionalism.
All queries of our customers are given top priority. Customer queries are channeled through our accounts manager, and if required the whole machinery of Niscom is put into action to resolve the issue at the earliest. Niscom insures minimum downtime, within its framework, and gives a fast turnaround, a top priority.
We have invested heavily on our personnel for training to maintain high level of quality demanded by our customers. Based on our experience with various Telecom Projects we feel confident of taking up turnkey assignments on ownership basis.
Home / About Us / Services / Software Products / Clients / Careers / Contact Us
NEXT GENERATION TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES COMPANY